I never thought I would say this, but as much as I loved my Cuba vacation, it’s truly nice to be back. I have tons of looks and stories from my trip to share with you guys and I’ll have to pace myself by spreading them out over multiple posts. In fact, there will be so many vacation outfit ideas that I’ve decided to dedicate a full category on Fahionista Talk to them. The category will be called Resort and it will house all posts related to tropical-vacations.
This little silk jumpsuit is what I wore for the 3.5 hour flight to Cuba. If I was stuck on the plane any longer I might have regretted wearing a one-piece garment; they are not exactly easy to manage in small confinements…(if you know what mean :)). I also kept my black asymmetrical cardigan close by at all times, which kept me cozy and warm when needed.
Some more tips for flying smart and in style:
* Pack most essential and precious items into your carry on. I’ve been doing this for as long as I can remember and it has alleviated a lot of the worry around delayed and lost luggage. Don’t forget to include at least one of your favorite bikinis in the mix.
* Bring wetnaps
* Pack at least half as many bikinis as there are days in your vacation. Not only is it simply more fun this way, but the variety in fit and coverage will minimize bikini lines.
To be Continued…
*The winners of the both giveaways will be announced tonight. Good luck dear fashionistas!
What I’m wearing:
- Carry on bag by “Coach”
- Silk jumpsuit by ‘Firetrap”
- Leather sandals by “Via Spiga”
- Silver necklace
- Silk bra by “The Lake & Stars”